Officer of the Month
We would like to recognize Officer Fox as the Hexagon Security Officer of the Month.
Over the last 14 months, Officer Fox has excelled in Security Patrol. Officer Fox is one of the few actually from Atlanta, GA. He attended the Atlanta Technical College with a focus on heavy mechanical maintenance and repair. In his free time, Officer Fox enjoys playing sports, specifically basketball, with his favorite professional team being the LA Lakers. Thank you, Officer Fox, for your service.
Hexagon Security is pleased to announce its implementation of a new Security Software Management Platform designed to increased accountability and productivity while making our communities safer. Over the next 2 weeks, our team will integrate new T-Mobile Smartphones and install checkpoints at specific areas throughout our communities. We are confident this streamlined mobile software platform will allow Hexagon’s management team to patrol more efficiently, automate communications, and monitor personnel in real-time. This technological investment will streamline operations and enhance our customer service, we appreciate your partnership and look forward to our new field management software deployment.
- Always lock your door and windows.
- Avoid walking and looking down at your phone. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Park in well-lit areas near other vehicles and/or by high pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Never prop doors open, even for a short time, especially fire or access doors.
- Verify who is at your door before opening, if you are not expecting someone or the individual is suspicious call and report to security/police.